- New Homes
- Assisted Living
- Other Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
The individual would be completing punch out list, final touches before the homeowner would move into the home, and labor work.
· Repair replace or fix needed items on a punch list
· Site clean up
· Proficient in using hand and power tools, tape measure, laser level and laser measuring tools
· Enthusiastic, positive “can do” attitude a must
· Excellent attention to detail
· Must be comfortable working independently in residential homes
· Must have basic hand tools and electric tools as needed (skill saw; drill; screw guns etc.)
· Construction environment, must be able to adapt to weather conditions
· Must be punctual and ready to work daily, some overtime may be required
· Must have your own reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, DOT certification preferred
· Familiar with inspector guidelines and safety precaution
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check (such as schools and universities), be prepared to discuss these circumstances in an interview as needed.
· Must have references and past jobsite work history most recent pertaining to the position
Pay is based on experience.
LOVE where you work!
Founded over 50 years ago, Wormald’s success is built upon two strong pillars: an uncommon spirited focus on unique signature designs that inspire the way we live and a genuine passion for the details that make up the finest quality built environments.
At Wormald, we pride ourselves on being a company where you can LOVE where you work. Wormald offers an extensive benefits package to all Full-Time employees including paid health insurance, holidays, vacation, sick leave, tuition reimbursement, and profit sharing. You will LOVE working here!
Please send résumés to [email protected]